Aya Healthcare’s Education Services Division is currently interviewing candidates for the following position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Oakland, California.
We are currently interviewing BCBA's work to with students in grades pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. We partner with many schools in the area. Apply today so we can help align you with the best job to suit your career goals!
Passionate and talented internal team members, clinicians, and educators have made Aya Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our hiring managers will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are all staples within our organization. You will experience our commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment that is focused on you. Your success is our business. Whether you are looking for the perfect short- or long-term contract, permanent job, or even exploring providing tele-services, you will have the most creative, dedicated, and passionate team working with you to help make your career goals a reality.
You truly have the opportunity to become part of something great! We set the bar high for all-around excellence. Our school-based partnerships with some of the most well-respect educational institutions and leaders throughout the nation help drive your career and empower you to be the best in your field by creating win-win placements, one job at a time.
With Aya Healthcare, you get:
• Professional representation to hiring authorities at educational systems nationwide.
• Exclusive use of Aya’s unique licensure assistance program.
• A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll, and an exceptional experience.
• A credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
• A program that includes reimbursements for association memberships, continuing education, professional development, and/or materials.
• And of course, you get the usual benefits such as:
o Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
o Paid sick time.
o Generous 401k match.
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional care and support to children!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Providing consultation and intervention regarding behavior management, effective education and assessment of behavioral needs of students with and without disabilities.
• Conducting functional behavioral assessments and designing, implementing and monitoring behavior intervention plans.
• Serving as the liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, psychologists and community agencies.
• Serving as member of the IEP team for students with behavioral concerns.
• Consulting with school staff working with student with behavioral needs on behavior management techniques and information on specific student needs.
• Providing consultation to parents re: child development, behavior management techniques.
• Masters Degree in Special Education, Applied Behavior Analysis or Board Certified Behavior Analyst
• Teaching Certificate