Aya Healthcare’s Education Services Division is currenty accepting applications for the following position: School Nurse (RN) in Redding, CA.
1) conduct immunization programs;
2) assess and evaluate the health and development status of pupils;
3) interpret the health and development assessment to parents, teachers, administrators and other professionals directly concerned with the pupil;
4) design and implement individual student health maintenance plans;
5) maintain communication with parents and all involved community practitioners and agencies;
6) interpret medical and nursing findings appropriate to the student's individualized education program and make recommendations to professional personnel directly involved;
7) consult, conduct, and serve as a resource person for in-service training to teachers and administrators
8) develop and implement health education curriculum; act as a participant in implementing a comprehensive health instruction curriculum for students;
9) counsel and assist pupils and parents in health related and school adjustment services; and
10) to teach health related subjects under the supervision of a classroom teacher.
Passionate and talented internal team members, clinicians, and educators have made Aya Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our hiring managers will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are all staples within our organization. You will experience our commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment that is focused on you. Your success is our business. Whether you are looking for the perfect short- or long-term contract, permanent job, or even exploring providing tele-services, you will have the most creative, dedicated, and passionate team working with you to help make your career goals a reality.
You truly have the opportunity to become part of something great! We set the bar high for all-around excellence. Our school-based partnerships with some of the most well-respect educational institutions and leaders throughout the nation help drive your career and empower you to be the best in your field by creating win-win placements, one job at a time.
With Aya Healthcare, you get:
• Professional representation to hiring authorities at educational systems nationwide.
• Exclusive use of Aya’s unique licensure assistance program.
• A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll, and an exceptional experience.
• A credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
• A program that includes reimbursements for association memberships, continuing education, professional development, and/or materials.
• And of course, you get the usual benefits such as:
o Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
o Paid sick time.
o Generous 401k match.
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional care and support to children!
School Nurse’s serve as the primary advocate for the health and well-being of students and staff within the school. Responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s Degree and RN state Lic.
• The District is willing to consider candidates with a BS Degree and a RN License that qualify for a Preliminary School Nurse Credential. Applying to obtain the preliminary credential is required prior to first day of paid service.